TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
Except where stated otherwise, the information and services on this website are provided by Taste of Home as at the date indicated on the relevant material.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Nothing in these terms excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty or liability which may at any time be implied by the Trade Practices Act or any other applicable law where to do so is illegal or would render any provision of the Agreement void. Subject to this qualification, all express or implied conditions or warranties, statutory or otherwise, in respect of the Information supplied is expressly negated and excluded. You agree that Taste of Home will not be liable for any damages or loss of any kind whatever (including, without limitation, any liability for consequential loss) arising out of the use by you of, or reliance by any person on the Information supplied whether arising from any act, omission, error, misstatement or failure (and whether negligent or not) of Taste of Home, its officers, servants, agents or independent contractors or otherwise.
Copyright in the Information is owned by Taste of Home. The Information may not be reproduced, distributed or published by anyone for any purpose without Taste of Home’s prior written consent.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Taste of Home is committed to ensuring that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from the site www.tasteofhome.com, complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDR). Each form or teleservice limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (minimization of data) and specifies:
- what are the objectives of the data collection,
- if this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request,
- who will have access to it (only Taste of Home unless specified in the form when transmission to a third party is necessary to manage your request),
- Traffic monitoring, e.g., the IP address from which you access the site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed the site.
- To register you in programs and to recognize your website preferences.
- To recognize repeat visitors for statistical / analytical purposes.
- Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, e.g., to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
- To compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
- We may also use clear gifs (also known as web bugs or web beacons), which are tiny graphics embedded in web pages and email messages that we use, in connection with cookies, to collect non-personal information from users to analyze site usage, manage content on the site, track visits to other related sites, and track the performance of online advertising.
- We may also connect the information that we collect through cookies and clear gifs with other personal information that you provide to us in order to:
- Customise or personalise your experience of the site; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name;
- Conduct transactions, such as credit card sales;
- Monitor your use of our website(s) in order to make our communications to you as relevant as possible and for other marketing and advertising research purposes.
The personal data collected as part of the services offered on www.tasteofhome.com.au are processed according to secure protocols and enable Taste of Home to handle requests received in its computer applications.
For any information or to exercise your rights concerning the processing of personal data managed by Taste of Home, you can contact Taste of Home and if appropriate its Data Protection Officer (DPO), if distinguished.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
Any third-party advertising, information and referral buttons containing hyperlinks are not recommendations or endorsements by Taste of Home or its respective directors, affiliates or employees. The user is referred to the relevant third party for all relevant information, including complete information on that entity’s investment adviser or dealer licensing status and licence number (if applicable).
We primarily use information from cookies for the following purposes:
Public (or Interactive) areas of our websites
Information that you post on or through the public areas of the site (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards and discussion groups) is generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. You should not provide personal information about yourself in public (or interactive) areas of the site. Such personal information is not covered under this Privacy Statement.
We take security seriously and we take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. We have no control over the privacy of any communications while in transit to us. We recommend that you not include confidential, proprietary or sensitive information in such communications.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavour to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail.
You are reminded that, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for this website, which include this Privacy Statement, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of any password, and you are responsible for any activity under your account and password. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us when you desire to cancel your account. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this obligation.
Unsubscribe, access, questions and further information
At your request and where the law requires us to do so, we will confirm what personal information we hold about you, update your information, remove your information, fulfill specific opt-out requests, including requests where you have previously opted-in with respect to the use of your personal information, and/or correct any inaccuracies in such personal information if you contact us using the unsubscribe details provided below.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The site may contain links or references to other websites outside of our control. Please be aware that we have no control over these websites and our Privacy Statement does not apply to these sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements and terms and conditions of linked or referenced websites you enter.
As required, this Privacy Statement will be supplemented by additional legal requirements in jurisdictions where we conduct business. Nothing in this Privacy Statement or otherwise will create, or add to, any right or claim (whether legal, equitable or otherwise) that any individual or person may have at law or otherwise against the company or any third party or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives, nor will the existence of this Privacy Statement or its application impose or add to any obligations or liability does not already otherwise have under law.