We Take Complete Care Of Your Privacy!
Taste of Home gives immense importance to the privacy of the customers. With the high-standards of policy and the advanced platform, we are capable of keeping your information safe within our reach.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by applicable law.
When do we collect your information?
By visiting our website and placing your order, you provide us some necessary information. Information such as your location, contact, address, email and other necessary pieces of information becomes important to provide services. We also ask for other details in order to provide you the benefits of our discounts, offers, and combos.
How do we use your information?
All the pieces of information that you provide us are used to ensure the quality of services. We maintain a strong relationship with our services. With your information, we try to understand your preferences and requirements to offer top-notch services. Also, the information becomes helpful in legal and regulatory needs. The services and operations get better for us and convenient for you.
When do we disclose the information?
All your personal information stays safe with us. We only share it with the internal departments to ensure comfort and reliable services. However, your information might get shared with public officials, working under government. The disclosure to the government only happens when it is required by law and regulation.
We never use your personal information other than the mentioned reasons. Our platform and the management team keep your information safe and protect your privacy.
If you have more questions in mind, feel free to contact us.
https://www.tasteofhome.com.au any other site, services (including web-services), software, application or media managed by Taste of Home.
Harshita Sharma (ABN 48 202 389 388 ) and trading as TASTE OF HOME and Takeaway are bound by Australian Consumer Law (ACL) to provide refunds in certain circumstances. This policy sets out our obligations.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
• is unsafe;
• is significantly different from the sample or description relied upon when ordering;
• is not fit for consumption; or
• has not been supplied.
To obtain a refund or replacement, please return your meal to the restaurant or call us immediately, with your details and explain the basis of your refund request. If dining in, please ask to speak with the Manager.
In most cases, the meal must be returned before a full refund can be considered.
If the problem is not major, we will replace the item within a reasonable time. If it is not replaced in a reasonable time you can choose a refund, store credit or replacement.
Following approval by TATSE OF HOME, the agreed amount will be refunded to you in cash or as a refund onto your credit card subject to the payment method used in the original transaction. Any store credit, if requested by you, and held by us against a future order, will be valid for one (1) year from the date granted.
All claims must be made within a reasonable time from the time of receipt, so we can respond appropriately to the request.
TASTE OF HOME
1434 DANDENONG ROAD, OAKLEIGH VIC, 3166
430 CHANDLER ROAD, KEYSBOUROUGH VIC 3173
Telephone: +61 417 923 930
Please just ask for our Manager.
Delivery Of Your Order Is Dependent Upon The Following Criterion:
Delivery Charges of $3 will apply within 10 kilometers of our restaurant radius.
Deliveries for radius more than 10 kilometers will be charged accordingly.
• The given address should be under the vicinity of the delivery area of the restaurant.
• The availability of the menu item as well as the quantity adhering to the delivery policies.
• For large orders of above 50people, a pre-order is required at least 24hours before the time you want the food to be delivered.
• In the case of the unavailability of menu items, you will be informed instantly and your order will not be placed.
• Delivery timings may delay on public holidays and weekends.
• The prices are inclusive of all taxes, and delivery charges. You need not pay the delivery person.
• You may call the restaurant to trace your order status.
Meals will be delivered on the same day (Healthy meals and catering services are expected)
Healthy meals order cut off will be Friday evening and they will be delivered once a week – Sunday or Monday.
Catering services will be provided as per the date of the agreement.
Cancellation/Modification Of Your Order
• In case of modification or cancellation of your order, there is no refund/reduction of the bill once an order has been placed.
• Non-availability of ordered item is eligible for refunds, in case you have paid through credit card, the paid amount will be returned, and the transaction will reverse to Taste of Home to appear on the credit card statement.